Saturday 3 May 2014

My first experience at Lush + a mini haul!

Hello my adorable beauties!

If you guys have been following me on facebook , you would know that I went to Durban for a week on holiday. The day I reached I made my mum drive me to Gateway Mall just to pop in to Lush because there is no Lush where I live (Pretoria) so this was an extraordinary opportunity for me!:)..

As soon as I reached the store the extremely delicious scents gushed at me and I already knew that visiting this store was not a regret.

I was welcomed by a Lovely shop assistant named Fatima and she was the most welcoming person!. She gave me a tour around the entire shop letting me learn about their products , their ingredients and what benefits you get out of each product , I was amazed!.

She gave me a demo on almost all of the products starting off from the Bath jellies , soaps to the massage bars , lotions , and even the famous lip scrub and lip tint! I was amazed. She then finally gave me a facial in the store , damn I felt soo pampered! . She even offered to wash my hair .


When I came to Durban I had a extremely bad breakout! it was swollen and red and it was just so bad! . After the extremely good facial I instantly saw results! . My pimples were calmed and the redness was gone! After 3 days I saw amazing results! most of my pimples were gone!.

The facial -
Fatima started by applying a serum to my face which is called Full of Grace


Thereafter she cleansed my skin with the extraordinary CoalFace bar soap cleanser



She then applied a fresh face mask which is called Love Lettuce



Then last but not least she applied a moisturizer which is called Dream Cream
 

 

 


This was truly a life changing experience! Thank you Fatima!

So at my first stop at Lush I purchased :
Blue Skies Bubble Bar
Phoenix rising bath bomb

Sample:
sample size of the Dream Cream


At my second stop at Lush I purchased:
Dream Cream
CoalFace Bar Soap
Lip Scrub in Bubblegum
Dragon's egg bath bomb

Sample:
sample size of the mask of magnaminty
sample size of the ultrabland
sample size of the Argan Body Conditioner
sample size of the lovely jubblies
sample size of the Karma Kream



As you guys can see I was extremely amazed with the facial so I had to go back and purchase some of the products used . I cant wait to go to Durban again and pick up more goodies!:)

Fatima really is a gem ! I loved my experience at Lush . Its a shop I can surely live in!.

If you would like to see reviews on them surely let me know!:)

                                                                      Much Love


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...