Tuesday 24 June 2014

My very first Liebster award! ♡ |Discover new bloggers

Hello my royal readers!

BeautyDivaNaz  received its very first Liebster Award Nomination by a very inspiring blog Glammed Up Me. Im sure many of you know her(Telma) as she is known for her extremely good blog posts and a very fashionsta indeed. Thanks hun =)

Many of you already know what a Liebster Award is but for those of you who don't .. :
Liebster Awards are given to newbie bloggers that have less than 200 followers according to my research but have really talented blogs that need recognition.  The word 'Liebster' is actually a German word which means sweetheart so in English this would be a sweetheart award! :) thanks to blogging_addict whom tweeted that to me :D

Rules of the award:
1. Each nominee must link back to the person that nominated them.
2. Answer the 10 questions which are given to you by the nominator.
3. Nominate up to 10 other bloggers you like and who have less than 200 followers.
4. Create 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
5. Let them know that they have been nominated by going to their blog and notifying them.
(got the rules from Telma's first liebster award post)

So here are the questions that Telma asked me and my answers!

1.Which blogger do you admire the most?
Damn , this seriously is a tough decision . There are tons and tons of bloggers whom I admire! But since I have to choose only one  , I would say The Jam Jar Blog  by Naeemah

2.What is your favorite place you’ve ever visited?
hmm I haven't been outside of South Africa so I guess my favourite would defiantly be Durban as I haven't been to Cape Town yet x_x

3.Who’s the most inspiring person you follow on instagram?
I would have to say Telma(telma_glammedupme) . Yep each and every picture of hers is gorgeous and classic! :)

4.What is your craziest memory with your best friend?
There are tooo many! I've known my best friend since child hood . Our dad's were friends from school so we kind of know each other from birth and we say like about 2 minutes away from eachother so that alone tells you how much memories I have with her! but I would say the craziest is when we went to the Zoo for the 16th birthday after the zoo she came to my house and we gave her a surprise pool party!

5.Who is your favorite musical artist?
At this moment i'm really enjoying Demi Lovato

6.If you could eat any food, all day/everyday, what would it be?
Ice-Cream :D

7.What are your top 5 favorite stores to shop at?
-Mr Price
-DisChem
-Edgars
-Cotton On
-Khamees Islamic Boutique


8.What is your favorite makeup brand?
Maybelline

9.What’s your dream job?
 Computer Programming and Photography and Directing as a part time job

10.Describe your personal style in 3 words.
Classy , Glamourous & Unique

11.What is your favorite item in your makeup stash?
Im defanitly a lip junkie so my favourite would have to be The Body Shop BornLippy Lip gloss/balm in Strawberry aah it smells divine!

Hope you had a fab time reading my answers Telma xx :)

I nominate the following blogs : Purple Sparkle BeautyCandyLoves



My questions to you :
What is your craziest obsession?
What/who inspired you to create your blog and how did you come about with your blogs name?
Where do you want to see your blog in 2 years from now?
You find yourself incomplete without....
What is your favourite song at this moment?
What is your favourite make-up category ?
Name one product that you would always repurchase
What feautures on your face do you admire?
what is your Best memory?
Do you have a Weird Addiction if so , what is it?

Can't wait to see your answers! :)

I already have my second nomination so stay tuned for that!:D

Happy reading! xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...