Thursday 19 June 2014

Complete Body Routine

hello my lovely beauties!

I know it has been soo long since ive done a post , reason being is because exams have started and its quite hectic , I promise to totally catch up in the holidays but be sure to look out for Revlon , Garnier and Pink Friday fragrance from Nicki Minaj coming up soon :)

So today I want to share with you all my body routine ie all the products I use :) so ready , steady , lets go!!! :D

Hair Care
(From left : Head & Shoulders Apple Fresh Shampoo , Head & Shoulders Apple Fresh Conditioner , John Frieda Frizz-Ease treatment , John Frieda Frizz-Ease Hair Serum , John Frieda Full Repair Hair Serum Kair Hair Serum and TreSemme Blow-dry Lotion)
 
I start of by washing my hair with the shampoo once I rinse it off I apply the conditioner and put a shower cap over my head and let hot water hit the cap so that the conditioner really gets into my hair and does the job.  When im done washing and rinsing  my hair I brush out my hair starting from the bottom and working my way up. I then apply the john frieda products to my damp hair . If im styling I would put the tresemme blow dry lotion to my damp hair aswell and when im done I would get it with the Kair Serum.
 

Skin Wash Care
(from left: Avon body scrub in chocolate , Avon sense Lagoon shower gel , a loofah , Biologie body polish in HoneyBush and Kalahari Melon )
 
The Products that I use to wash my body always seems to change but these are the products I'm using at the moment. I however only use the scrub/body polish twice a week I have done a review of the Biologie Body Polish you can check it out here .
 
 
Face Care
(from left : cotton wool , Victorian Garden Face Exfoliating Polish , Beaucience Eye Rescue Gel , Almay facial toner for even skin , Lush Dream Cream , Lush CoalFace face bar soap)
 
This Face Care routine was only put together about 2 months ago and damn! I love it! it really is helping soo much with my acne . The 2 products that I am really loving is Lush Dream Cream and CoalFace . So I start off by Using the coalface to remove all the dirt and make-up I have on my face then I follow up by toning my face with the toner from Almay and then applying the eye gel which I done a review on here and the dream cream . I use the Victorian Garden Face Exfoliating Polish  twice weekly in place of the coal face .
 
 Lip care and body care soon to come!:) keep a look out for those <3 class="separator" p="" style="clear: both; text-align: center;"> 
hope you guys liked this post! lol it has been sitting soo long in draft and finally I decided to publish it , what do you think?:)
 
Much Love
BeautyDivaNaz xxx
 


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...