Monday 12 May 2014

Beaucience Eye Rescue Gel Review

Hello my lovely Beauties!
how are you doing? my fantastic! wanna know why ? keep on reading!:)

Beaucience gave me an opportunity to review one of their fantastic eye gel!

This was my first time ever using an eye gel and I was amazed by the results. I took long with this review as I waited to see what results  come up with and well , here it is!


The skin below my eyes were very unhealthy , they were dark due to my allergies and it just was not cool.
I really love this affordable eye serum/cream. It does not react negatively to my skin. I suffered with puffiness below my bottom eyelid and applied this daily. The puffiness stopped and eventually the dark circles also lightened . Honestly I saw results within 3 days.

It is in a clear gel form which absorbs very quickly into your skin and it does not leave any residue which makes it perfect even for use in the morning under your makeup.

I apply this in a soft patting motion upwards from the inner corner to the outer corner of my eye. I would certainly purchase this product.


This is a real treat as it consists of Organic Green Tea , Proteasyl & Hibiscus

What the Beaucience says about this product :
This non-sticky, quickly absorbed gel is enhanced with Myoxinal (extracted from hibiscus seeds to smooth and help prevent line formations), Hibiscin HP (a botanical milk offering a tensor, firming effect), Proteasyl (tea extract offering entensive anti-ageing properties), organic green tea (antioxidant properties) and eco cerified hibiscus.
The Eye Resque Gel protects and nurtures the fragile skin around the eye area and leaves it toned, conditioned and smooth.

Why it is soo important to look after your skin under your eyes:
The skin around your eyes is the thinnest on the body and is quick to reveal the tell tales signs of ageing .


I use this product twice daily after my face wash and toner .

I would defiantly repurchase this product its really worth it! its retails for around R94.99 and it comes in a 15ml container and trust me this would last you like forever! . Defiantly give this product a purchase you wont regret it!

Along with the eye gel Beauience also sent me sample sachets of their skin care range which im really loving!

much love
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...