Monday 26 May 2014

May Favourites

Hello beauties!

Today I have my May favourites to share with you all:) . I'm going to soon start my very own BeautyDivaNaz channel on youtube and then this favourites shall also be on video! so without further do , lets get started shall we :p



1. Ralo BB Cream in light - R69.50 from Ralo Cosmetics
2.Maybelline Babylips in Cherry Me - R25 from clicks
3. Rain Africa Angel Dust Bath Salt - R20 from Rain Africa
4.Lush Bubblegum Lipscrub - R95 from Lush
5. Bio Oil - R99 from clicks
6. L'Occitane Hand lotions - unknown but can be purchased from L'Occitane in a bigger size
7.Stimorol Gum In Peach and Mango - R9 from Pick N Pay
8.Lush Dream Cream - R185 from Lush
9. CoalFace Bar Facial Soap - R81.50/100g from Lush
10. Blue Skies Bubblebar - R54.50/200g from Lush


What's your monthly favourites? let me know in the comments below!:)

Much love
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...