Thursday 12 June 2014

Revlon

Hello My Gorgeous Beauties! :D

Today I have my very first eye shadow review to share with you all! and ofcourse its none other than the ColourStay ShadowLinks from Revlon!


(From left :plum (matte) , Jave (Pearl), Moss (Pearl) , Lemon (Satin) , Gunmental (Satin)) R25-R30 each

I was very lucky enough to receive 5 beautiful shades with you all!



 
 
I want to start of by saying that I extremely love this eye shadow palette formula ! you can customize your very own palette with all the colours that suites your style. Below are some pictures that show how you actually join them together.



 
 
 
some swatches for you guys!!

 
What BeautyDivaNaz has to say about these eyeshadows:
By doing some research I found that this range was not in the good books for some bloggers and for some it was the best books indeed . I am one of the people whom would fit this perfectly in my best books.
 
 
The Yay's:
This eye shadow is very long lasting and it blends quite well when creating a smokey eye or tropical eye .
It is easy to apply
The eyeshadow is easy to remove
3/5 has perfect pigmentation to it ( Plum , Jave , Gunmetal )
Blends in quite well with other colours
Has a good texture
 
 
The Nay's
I found that  the Lemon eye shadow is not quite yellow at all. It comes out white on your eyelid and hence I love using it as a brow-bone highliter
The Moss eye shadow has the exact pigmentation as Gunmetal
 
 
Where could this be purchased?
Any drugstore that sells Revlon products
 
Overall Rating 4/5
Price 4/5
Quality 4/5
 
Here is a gorgeous eye look that I came up with

 
 
 
 
 
 

Revlon Bold Lacquer Length and Volume Mascara

 

Along with the amazing eye shadows , Revlon had to spoil me and treat me with a Mascara :D By doing some research This is some info I obtained from Revlon
Get Volume + Length to the nth degree. Our first mascara with only high shine black fibers.
                
- Formula’s lacquer film technology and intense color pigments deliver a lustrous, deep color to lashes.

- The Lash Stretch brush pulls the formula’s high-shine, lengthening fibers from root to tip and beyond.
This mascara comes in 3 shades : Blackest black , Black & Blackened Brown . I received mine in Blackest Black .
 
 
 
EXPERT TIPS
- Sweep mascara upwards from root to tip, wiggling brush slightly to build additional volume



What BeautyDivaNaz has to say about this product:
There is one word that comes to my mind when thinking about this , FABULOUS. In this mascara there is only ''yay's'' for me and well , here they are!


The Yay's
I feel that this mascara is very easy to apply hence it would not result in any clumps
When I apply it to my eyes it does not feel heavy at all
It provides a good amount of coverage
It makes my eyes pop out and look soo much fuller.
The Brush applicator makes everything perfect


 
Where could this be purchased?
Any drugstore that sells Revlon products

Overall Rating 5/5
Price 4/5
Quality 5/5

What is your favourite product from Revlon? I would love to hear your say! :)

                                                                       Much love

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...