Tuesday 20 May 2014

Ralo BB Cream

Hello beauties!

Some of you may  or may not know that I was one of the very lucky ladies that has become an Ralo Cosmetics Brand Ambassador!. This was a huge surprise to me! and im super excited to share with you all my very first product I received to try out, yep you have guessed it right! It's the Ralo BB Cream!



There are tons of other BB Creams out there like the Garnier , Sorbet , Maybelline etc etc but honestly speaking this is the best one , yet most affordable one I've used!. It goes for R69.50 which is really a great deal!

 
Why I love this product soo much ? well that's because this little guy has 6 benefits for your skin!
  • Primer
    For smooth texture & even skin tone
  • Concealer
    Covers blemishes & imperfections
  • Foundation
    Provides complete natural coverage
  • Moisturizer
    For hydrated, fresh and radiant skin
  • Non-Oily
    A light, non-oily formulation for a silky matte finish
  • Sun Protection
    Contains sunscreen
  •  
    I was phenomenal when gaining that knowledge!. This cream is very light on my skin yet covers up all of my terrible acne marks . I'm always a sucker for sunscreen so this is a bonus!. Straight after my Lush Coal Face facial cleanser and Trea Tree water toner I apply my BB Cream with my fingers-yes it is that easy to apply! then set it with my favourite Ralo Cosmetics Compact Powder. 
     
      
     


     
    As you guys can see from the above picture , this is the amazing coverage the BB Cream gave me ! . I love how the shade of the cream blends quite well on my skin , normally im debating in the light-medium shades but this shade is perfect !



    Not only is the product such a gem , but the employees that works at Ralo Cosmetics are too so a quick hats off to them!:D


    Overall I would highly suggest this BB Cream for you all to try out!:)


                                                                        Much Love




     
    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...