Wednesday 2 July 2014

Ralo Cosmetics Glitter Top Coat Review!


Hello Beauties!

Ramadhaan Mubarak to all my Muslim Readers!. Hope it all goes well inshallah

So today I have yet another review for you all! its my second freebie being a Ralo Cosmetics Brand Ambassador! .. Its none other than the Glitter Top Coat!
 
Im seriously gaga over this nail polish! . It gives me a beautiful unique Top Coat on my nails . Its just simply perfect!
 
Im very satisfied with this product . It lasts for a real long time and it dries super super quick! I tend not to have much patience with nail polishes that takes forever to dry and that results in me just removing it . But that is not the case in this one!

This Nail Polish also tends to protect my nails from chipping which is a bonus on my side! Its a clear polish with beautiful sparkles in it!

 
Glitter Top Coat , you're a keeper! I just bost about this nail polish all day long ! . I recommend it to everyone!
 

It just gets better.. The applicator is uh-maz-ing! . you just need one brush/coat on each nail and you good to go! . This was the first Nail Polish that I tried from Ralo Cosmetics and im certainly going back for more!

 
 
How do you wear the new Glitter Top Coat?
The Glitter Top Coat is in essence a “top coat”, which can be worn over any colour nail polish for added protection.
What makes the Glitter Top Coat different is that it adds a fine glitter finish to your manicure giving it a sophisticated sparkle.
(obtained from the mail I got from Ralo Cosmetics)

Its a quality nail polish indeed! it goes for around R44.50 but if you purchased this on their site you get a discount and just pay R35.60 !

overall rating - 5/5
price - 5/5
quality 5/5


Highly recommend you all try this out if you haven't already! Glitter Top Coat , you're a keeper!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...