Wednesday 9 July 2014

Cetaphil Restoraderm Body Wash and Body Moisturizer


A spectacular product indeed!

Cetaphil Restoraderm skin restoring body wash and moisturizer work together to restore the skin' natural moisture barrier and provide long-lasting relief from dry, itchy , eczema prone skin.



To all of you who has been victims of the horrendous skin disease , fairly known as eczema , I feel your pain. I have mild eczema on  both my arms starting from above my elbow right uptil my  shoulders. I have tried various stuff to get rid of this bedevil skin from medical solutions to home remedies. NOTHING SEEMED TO HAVE HELPED ME !


After using the Cetaphil Restoraderm Body Wash and Body Moisturizer for a week im so content to share my experience with you all.

From day 1 I started to see immense results. When you have eczema you tend to have really dry skin so after using the products my skin was really on cloud 9 . It was the softest ever! It also never trigger my skin nor irritate it.

The Body Wash has a very thick consistency and lathers quite well . Not only does it make my skin feel fresh but its also really moisturizing . I don't find much cleansers to be as moisturizing so that is indeed a plus in my books. It has a very neutral scent and it does what it promises! 


The Body Moisturizer has a medium consistency and its very easy to rub into your skin. I have came across moisturizers that lathers up tooo much and you would end up rubbing it in your skin for decades till it absorbs but that is not the case in this moisturizer . It absorbs quite well and I shall treasure it ! . The scent again is neutral .


I adore these products as it can be used everywhere around your body including your face! The theme colour of this range is blue . They also have a range for Acne which is purple . Loving this products soo much it got me to purchase the Acne Range for my face . I appreciate this brand  a lot!.

I have seen good results in my skin after 7 days . My eczema is not as much as it was. Its such an extraordinary feeling to be more confident to wear short sleeve tops .

For those rosacea sufferers who also have eczema or also struggle with moisturizing extra dry or itchy skin, this range may be worth a try.


Overall I highly recommend you try it!. I would definatly be purchasing this again and I got my aunt to try it out aswell as she is also an eczema sufferer . Cetaphil Restoraderm , you're a keeper!


*Special thanks to Beauty Bulletin for letting me review this products as well as Cetaphil!
*This post is in no way sponsored and all opinions are my own


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...