Wednesday 2 July 2014

2nd Libster Award | Discover new bloggers

Hello Lovies!

So I'm so privileged to have received BeautyDivaNaz second nomination from a very great blog Pieces in Pink which is owned by the lovely Lizna . Thanks soo much !:D

so you guys can read all about the rules and stuff on my first nomination here

lets jump straight into the questions shall we :D


  • Why did you start your blog ?
  • I started my blog because I love everything beauty related and wanted to share my thoughts on stuff with you all


  • What do you think your blog has to offer that is different to any other bloggers ?
  • Uniqueness and it has everything that I love to see on blogs


  • Which blogger do you read all the time ?
  •  Channi Chic

  • If you could go anywhere in the world tomorrow, where would you go and why ?
  • Saudi Arabia , to perform umrah as I have never been there before

  • What is your favourite colour ?
  • Purple

  • What is one of your favourite movies of all time ?
  • Indian: Yeh Jawani Hai Deewani | Aashiqui 2 | Yariyaan .. gosh there's too many!
    English: The return of blue lagoon | The Notebook | Sleepover ...again..too many!

  • What doesn't your readers know about you ?
  • I have a great passion for photography

  • What modern gadget can't you live without ?
  • Defiantly my laptop!. I use it for everything! I have bbm , whatsapp and the works on it




    hope you enjoyed my answers Lizna!:D

    I now nominate :
    lipsticksandcoffee and stephndstuff



    My questions to you :
    What is your craziest obsession?
    What/who inspired you to create your blog and how did you come about with your blogs name?
    Where do you want to see your blog in 2 years from now?
    You find yourself incomplete without....
    What is your favourite song at this moment?
    What is your favourite make-up category ?
    Name one product that you would always repurchase
    What feautures on your face do you admire?
    what is your Best memory?
    Do you have a Weird Addiction if so , what is it?

    Happy reading! :D

    BeautyDivaNaz xx


    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...