Thursday 24 April 2014

SOY LITES AMAZING PRODUCTS REVIEW!

HELLO BEAUTIES

I have another review for you all!:) This time its products from a company called Soy Lites .

Now before we get started who are the Soy Lites?
SoyLites is a business with heart and soul. They are South Africa’s market leading manufacturers in green-friendly soy based candles and natural products – good for you and the environment. They source only the finest quality natural ingredients and do not compromise the quality of our products with any hidden additives.

So I was very lucky enough to receive 3 products to review which are
*100% Natural Moisturizing Body Candle in Revitalise R145
*100% Natural Moisturizing Body Candle in Rejuvenation R145
*Massage & Body SoyBalm R215








                                                     100% Natural Moisturizing Body Candles


 What BeautyDivaNaz says about this products:
Firstly I would like to say that i'm obsessed with this product!
It has this formulae which I never came across in my life. It is a candle + a massage oil . Now how does this work? When you light up the twig the 'wax' is actually oil so it melts and forms a pool of oil ( as you can see on the 3rd picture on the left) . This is completely safe to use on your body . I used this on mine and wow! I was amazed . The oil was heated up which resulted in making my muscles go all relaxed and lazy . This is a product which is defiantly worth purchasing! I would highly recommend you try it.

                                           
                                                     
The Packaging:
The Candles come in a glass container . It looks very exclusive and it is something that would be appealing to me. It is simple yet elegant.




  The Scent:
Revitalise - I would describe this scent as amazing! It has a spicy and musky smell . I love burning this in cold weather - its the perfect smell! This scent notes are Geranium , black pepper & peppermint. This smell immediately gets me in the vibe .


Rejuvenation - This scent is very refreshing . It has a strong lemony theme going on . The notes of this are Lemongrass , Lavender & Lime.. This scent keeps me cool and calm .



What are the benefits of the Rejuvenation candle?
It is a versatile and non-greasy moisturizing body product with healing aromatherapy oils. Aids the treatment of dry skin such as cracked heels and cuticles , dry hands and feet, minor abrasions , burns and other skin aliments. This product brings aroma and ambience into your life.


What are the benefits of the Revitalise Candle?
It is a versatile and non-greasy moisturizing body product with healing aromatherapy oils. Aids the treatment of  dry skin and fatigued muscles. Allows for a silky smooth textured massage with appropriate 'slip' for massage purposes. This product brings aroma and ambience also into your life.
                                                        

would I purchase this ? hell yeah!

over all rating 5/5
price 4/5
quality 5/5


                                                        Massage & Body SoyBalm


 What BeautyDivaNaz has to say about this product:
This balm is amazing! as soon as I received this balm I massage my mum. This balm massage massage on so smoothly  . The texture is abit thick and heavy but once its applied on your skin it goes on lovely!It melts upon the warmth of your skin.It also has a non-greasy texture which I love!



The scent:
This product has a Vanilla Ginger sweet smell. The notes are Passion Fruit Seed Oil , Vanilla , Grapefruit and Ginger.


The Quality:
This balm has very high quality! its very thick yet easy absorbing. It also lasts for quite some while leaving my skin soft and smooth!


Ingredients :
Pure Soybean Oil , Castor Oil , Jojoba Oil , Shea Butter , Coconut Oil , Avocado Oil , Grapeseed Oil , Raw Beeswax with essential oils.  
   

Would I purchase this product? yes!

overall rating 5/5
price 4/5
quality 5/5



So that comes to the end of this review . Thank you Soy Lites for giving me this opportunity to explore your products! I highly recommend you check out their products and purchase them! you would not regret it I promise!:)

Take Care Beauties

Much Love


 

 

 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...