Monday 21 April 2014

Softlips Reviews!


Hi beauties!

I have yet again, another review for you all!:) as you can tell from the title above its from Softlips! the amazing Natalie gave me an opportunity to review 3 softlips products on my blog .

Im sure you all heard about Softlips but if you don't here's a little information about them:
 Softlips premium lip conditioners are designed with skin-protecting ingredients to help keep lips soft, supple and healthy. Available in several varieties, Softlips offers long-lasting coverage and protection from the environmental elements, as well as a healthy sheen without the heavy waxiness or stickiness of traditional lip balms. The product line also contains no animal by-products and is not tested on animals.

Jack: Promise me you will never stop using it, Rose.
Rose: Use what?
Jack: The Acai Berry.
Rose: I will never stop, Jack.



i found that on the Softlips South Africa facebook page and i just had to share it with you all!

















so anyways back to the review

here are the products I was lucky enough to receive:
Softlips Lip conditioner in French Vanilla
Softlips lip conditioner in Pearl Pink
Softlips 100% Organic Lip Conditioner in Acai Berry



                                                  Softlips Lip Conditioner in French Vanilla


 
R29 can be purchased at any drugstores eg clicks , dis-chem etc
 
The Package - I must say i got super excited when i received these products as the packaging of them are super cute!. This one in specific has a white base coat and the text is in blue . I love the size of it as it can fit every  & anywhere!It kind of reminds me of a cigarette-thin and tall
 
 
The scent - oh my! this scent is delicious! 'Vanilla' says it all . When the lip product is applied to your lips you would just want to eat it up-its that that yummy!. I could compare the scent of this to the Rich n Creamy Vanilla Ice-cream or the Viva La Vanilla range from Oh So Heaveny. The scent is medium so its not overpowering neither so light that you could barely smell it .
 
The Quality - Okay so this is kind of what got me a little disappointed . When this lip balm is applied to my lips it lasts for about 45minutes then you would have to re-apply .It takes about 10 minutes for the moisturizing to go away and my lips feel quite dry afterwards , that's the only downfall about this product. On the bright side i love how this product gives my lips a menthol tingle ! i love that! I love the fact that this is not a mint / peppermint product yet it still gives your lips that refreshing feeling.
 
What BeautyDivaNaz have to say about this product:
This product has spf20 which is a bonus on my side! .It helps to prevent sunburn. This product helps to prevent and temporaily protects chapped or windburned lips. This product is
moisturizing  and conditioning when first applied to my lips. This is a clear lip balm and therefore leaves little a gloss finish which is kind of cool:) i like that . I like to use this under my lipstick aswell.


overall rating 5/5
price 5/5
effectiveness- 4/5
                                                              Pearl Pink Lip Conditioner

                                            R30-35 @ any drugstore eg clicks . dis-chem etc


  The packaging - I think this packaging is quite cute . It looks very feminine and attracting. I love the rounded lid aswell and the applicator. It makes the product very easy to use.


The Scent - I would describe this scent as SCRUMPTIOUS! its amazing!! It has this extraordinary strawberry scent which is tah die for! - no kidding! . Your lips would defiantly be very kissable if you use this ! :p

The Quality - I think this product has very good quality. It's long lasting but it feels a little heavy on my lips but that's okay as its manageable :)  . It's a lipgloss which I felt is not sticky! so im clearly gaga over this product!


                                  What BeautyDivaNaz has to say about this product
Do you believe in love at first sight? because I surely do! I fell inlove with this product from the time I laid my eyes upon it . Leave alone the way it looks , this product is very moisturizing ! it leaves my lips soo smooth , kissable and not forgetting conditioned. I hope Jack told Rose to never stop using this product aswell! lol.This product contains antioxidants of Vitamin E and Aloe Extract to keep lips soft and moisturized . It gives natural colour with a glossy shine & it protects and softens chapped or dry lips

overall rating 5/5
price 5/5
effectiveness - 5/5

                                                Softlips 100% organic in Acai Berry
                                            

The packaging - I would describe the packing as the same in the French Vanilla Softlips review. This product however has a beautiful blue theme going on


The scent - this smells just like the actual Acai Berry . The scent is not overpowering infact, it is the perfect level . I love it!


The Quality - the quality of this lip product is amazing! it lasts for quite some time and when it does decide to wear off it leaves my lips smooth and hydrated .


                                What BeautyDivaNaz has to say about this product
I firstly want to say I am soo glad this product is organic! I never knew this product exsisted as it was not in my local clicks , when it does come I'm sure going to purchase the rest of the flavours in this range! . The way this lipbalm feels on my lips is soo different from the rest . Words cant describe how much I love this product ahy. It has a blend of organic oils , beeswax & shea butter to deeply moisturize and nourish lips . It has Vitamin E to protect the lips. It has 100% natural Acai Berry flavour and it is free from harsh chemicals  , pesticides and parabens. What's not to love about this product?!!

Overall Rating 5/5
price - ( im really not sure the price of this as I mentioned earlier on , I haven't saw this product at my nearest clicks )
effectiveness 5/5


Thank you Softlips for giving me the chance to experience these amazing lippies!

what is your favourite softlips?

                                                                          much love
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...