Thursday 3 April 2014

Thursday wish-list


Hi beauties ! <3 so I have decided to change the look of beautydivanaz . How do you like the new style?

 

Anyways I also have decided to have this new post called ‘Thursday wish-list’ where every Thursday I post beauty products / clothes etc etc that I really want . So with out further do , lets get started! J

 

 

     
I know im pretty late on this but I really want to give the Garnier bb cream a try. This product had been sent to me from the amazing Beauty Bulletin but unfortunately they gave it to me in the shade dark whereas im in the shade light . I gave my one to my aunt and I saw how flawless it made her skin and now im gone all gaga over this!

 

 

EOS lipbalm in Sweet Mint. This product has been on my wish list since forever!! . I always wanted to try this out as I heard tremendous good reviews on it. There is only one problem … this product is not avalible in South Africa L . I can’t purchase this online aswell since I don’t have a credit card, so this product would remain in my wish-list for quite some time I guess.

 

 

Im sure most of you know this product but lush has recently launced in south Africa and I honestly am dying for a lush to open up in Pretoria! I really want to purchase and try out this lip scrub . it seems soo scrumptious ! . However , if I do go to Durban soon I would defiantly pop in to gateway and go purchase this lipscrub from there!:)

 


As I mentioned previously , I am abit gaga over lush products so here we are again with a lush bath bomb in twilight . These bath bombs are packed with stuff to kind of relax you and have an awesome scent.

 

 

Well that comes to an end of this week’s wish-list lets see what’s next week’s wish list like!:)

 

 
take care beauties <3
 

 

 







Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...