Sunday 6 April 2014

Maybelline Babylips in Mintfresh

Hi beauties <3 font="">


So today I want to share with you guys my all time favourite lip balm which is none other than the Maybelline Babylips in MintFresh. I was over the moon when I heard they launched this in South Africa as I read tremendous good reviews on them . The first lip balm I purchased was in Pink Punch but however , I prefer the MintFresh so here is my review on it!:)

Where could you purchase this? Clicks & Dis-chem
How much does it cost? R24,95
How many variety of babylips are avalible? They are 6 . Namely Pink Punch , Cherry Me , Mint Fresh , Hydrate , Intense Care & Peach Kiss


 
The packaging : I really adore the package of this product! . It's absolutely cute and has really cool funky colours . The MintFresh in specific has purple on the lid and the container itself is green as you guys can see from the picture above .The size is very convenient aswell as it can fit anywhere! whether it be your car , handbag , schoolbag , work bag etc etc .
 
 
 
The product itself is a clear lipbalm . There are various tinted lipbalms from the babylips range but I preferred to use this one as my daily lipbalm.
 
 
 
 
The swatch of it is pretty clear -ofcourse! yet it has quite some shine as you guys can tell from the picture below .

I applied the lipbalm on my naked lips and that's how it looks!:) I think I can live with it although im not a sucker for shine.
 
 
 
 
What BeautyDivaNaz says about the lipbalm:
 
As you guys could probably tell , im soo head over heels for this! . Now why do I love it soo much ? well lets begin! . This lipbalm has a very refreshing feeling when applied to the lips , it kind of tingles  cause of the mint ofcourse & im a craver for refreshing stuff , even for bubblegum I always go for peppermint or something. Vaseline is the closest product I could compare this too when applied to the lips. Its very smooth , moisturizing & hydrating . The only thing I don't like about this is that the moisture wares off quite quick like 15 minutes would be the most it stays so you would have to reapply this through the day . 
 
Overall Rating 5/5
Price 5/5
Quality 4/5
 
Would I repurchase this product ?
hell yeah!
 
 
Which is your puurfect babylips? let me know in the comments below!:)
 
 
much love
 
 
 
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...