Thursday 20 March 2014

Nothing is impossible . The word impossible says itself ' im possible '

Hi ladies

so I Finally gained the courage to put my  before and after weight loss pictures and facebook and a lot of you said that I should share my journey and 'the secret' well  here goes:p

As a kid I can always remember myself being 'chubby' . I really was chubby like you know those drooping cheeks , a belly etc etc . Kids around my age used to tease me , make fun of me . Gosh leave alone kids , adults too! . People always used to question me about my weight and I was a heck of a emotional kid so all those stuff really got to me , but I triedtobe stong enough to fight those feelings.


At the age of 12 my mum realised I cant be like this no more , she had to put me on a strict diet , so she did. I went to see a dietician and got an eating plan which I followed up . Honestly , it took me forever to see a difference in dieting 'the healthy' way but I did loose . I was then introduced to a diet pill. ( guys I know how bad you guys think diet pills are but please carry on reading!)  THIS WAS MY MAJOR SECRET . Its the kangmei slimming capsule which is a Chinese pill.I was on this pill for 3 months and unlike any other diet pill , I had NO side-effects at all! this pill was a hudge appetite controller . I took 1 pill in the morning every 5 days and I took 2 days off. Along with the diet pill , exercise also helped aswell as eating correctly and healthy . As I said earlier , I took the pills for only 3 months which made me loose weight but I had to keep up with the excersing and healthy eating to maintain my figure .

loosing weight has really been the best thing that happened to me. I feel much better and more energising . This journey has made me a better person on the outside and inside

Remember Nothing is impossible . The word impossible says itself ' im possible '  . If you also are going through the same situation I was going through , just remember one thing YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL don't letother peoples thoughts get to you . we are all unique :)



and that was my short and sweet 'secret' to loosing 15kgs! an updated version will come soon :p

You can contact me if you want to buy the pill . its R150 for a months supply:)
facts to remember about the diet pill if you are considering taking it:

1.please consult your doctor and see if it would be safe for you to take it . I can not be responsible for anything. Im just sharing my secret with you.Remember I had no side-effects but everyone is different
2. take the pill for a maximum of 3 months only
3.drink as much water as you can per day to flush out the pill
4.take 1 pill per day and DO NOT take it everyday . skip some days
5.control your appetite once you stop using the pill

I hope that was informative:) take care guys and you are BEAUTIFUL <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...