Wednesday 26 March 2014

Glad Ice cubes review

hi beauties<3

so recently I had a great opportunity to review some glad ice cube bags from the lovely Taryn . Unfortunatly this was quite delayed as I had some trouble publishing posts on my blog . Im extremely sorry! but without further do , lets get started :p

This is how the packaging looks like. I like the summer theme that they went for . The package consists of 8 bags which gives you 192 ice cubes. That's the perfect amount for traveling!!:)

the above picture shows the bag without any water inside
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
step 1: fill the bag with water
 
 
This is how the bag would look like while the water gets filled

 
 
step 2: turn the bag upside down to seal the tunnel

 
 
 
when the tunnel is sealed it should look something like this ...
 

 
 
step 3: pop it in the freezer!:)
 
this is how the bag would look like. carefuy remove the ice cubes . Remember that the bags cannot be reused!:)

 
 
the perfect ice cube to put in some passion fruit juice or lemonade on a hot sunny day while chilling at the beach :)

 
 
 
I think this new launch is extremely unique . Its very different and that's what I adore most about it!:). Im so glad I had the opportunity to review this product , now I know what Glad is capable of!:)  The bags lasts quite some time so its defiantly worth your money :p. Although its just ice-cubes but the method is quite amusing.
 
I would repurchase this  and I already referred this  to some family and friends!:) would give it a 10/10 . I'm really impressed.
 
 
 
check out my video review on youtube just click here
 
I also have a mini review on my facebook page which I got some positive feedback!:) click here to go to my facebook page
 
lots of love <3
 
 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...