Monday 17 March 2014

Escada Perfume samples review!:)

Hi beautiful people :p

so I don't know if you remember , previously I posted a link for you guys to get some free escada perfume samples. well, here is my review on them !:)

want to know how to receive your free sample ?  click here!
Especially Escada Elixir
 

I only have one word to say about this. It's EXTRAORDINARY!!!!lol im not that good at describing scents but yeah goes:p
woah I never imagined that I would love a perfume this much . The smell of it is soo luxurious , its not too feminine yet not too manly either and that's  the notes I always tend to seek for in a perfume! Its not fruity its jut the best.The scent to me describes joy , energy and  laughter

The sample it self came in a postcard type thing. The perfume was on a cotton swabbed thing that looks like this



This is what the escada website says about this perfume
ESPECIALLY ESCADA Elixir is the new, Eau de Parfum intense from the House of ESCADA. A powerful interpretation of the original rose-based fragrance, it is an exciting new addition to the ESPECIALLY ESCADA collection, building on the classic Eau de Parfum and the playful light-heartedness of Delicate notes Eau de Toilette. An intense scent which embodies happiness and sophistication, Elixir is inspired by the ESCADA woman who is boldly elegant, radiating confident femininity and joie de vivre, lighting up the room with her smile and energy.
 
I would purchase this perfume and I would give it a 10/10
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Escada Born In Paradise
 
I just picked up this today infront of my gate and my poor packaging was ruined with the rain!!;( so please excuse my pictures , it is abit dirty but anyways lets carry on with the review:)
 
 
This scent is very strong . I just open my seal and the scent rushed through my room and in the passage , which I love! I love scents that has soo much smell in them!(if that even makes sense)
 
but this scent however is more towards the fruity side for me which I don't like , unfortunately :( . If you a fruity smell lover then I would highly recommend this perfume for you!:) it stays on for a long period of time .
 
 
this is what the escada web-site says about this perfume
 
 
 
 
 
 
BORN IN PARADISE is an intoxicating cocktail of exotic scents, creating feelings of delight and warmth. The ESCADA BORN IN PARADISE fragrance wonderfully opens with a sultry summertime dance of lush green apple and watermelon scents to excite the senses. Combined with sweet, punchy guava, the fragrance brims with a playful energy and zesty freshness. Inspired by the famous Pina Colada cocktail, the ESCADA BORN IN PARADISE perfume delivers an enchanting blend of pineapple and coconut milk, shaken with the aqueous and acidulous notes of watermelon, green apple and guava.



 
 
lots of love

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 



 





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...