Thursday 13 March 2014

Free Mom2be sample shake sachet!!:)

Hi ladies:p

im here again with another free sample for you guys like I promised:). Note that I might take some time to most more free samples as I only post about those free samples once I personally have received them so I know I wont send you guys to a scam web-site.

Well this is a shake for those 'mom-to-be' :p  . yes yes I know im 15 so why have a pregnant shake right? lol its free! cant say no to free stuff now can u ?:p lol I ended up giving my sample to a family/friend who was expecting .

The package is only avalible to all residents who live in south Africa unfortunately. It includes a sachet of the shake , some coupons and a brochure

TO GET YOU VERY OWN SAMPLE SIMPLY CLICK HERE!  and fill out a form and it would soon be at your door step :p enjoy!







 



                                                                 



                                                              LOTS OF LOVE<3
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...