Tuesday 25 February 2014

Ponds 7 day challenge day #7!

Ponds 7 day challenge day #7!
Hi ladies

This is so sad.. its depressing ,yes you've guessed it right! today was day 7 out of 7 for the ponds challenge. Damn! im really going to miss looking forward each day to a challenge.But i guess they left the best challenge for last!Today we were challenged to help someone- increase their happiness and spread thee l-o-v-e! 
b2ap3_thumbnail_22.jpg

This month as it is the month of 'love' i played cupid and helped a guy friend express his feelings for his loved one , it was an wonderful feeling getting two love-birds together haha!.


Second of all , a friend of mine was short of some cash to catch the bus home so i helped her out by giving her some extra cash!:) that made me feel proud of myself and my religion as my religion (Islam)promotes alot of giving, my friend thanked my abundantly and i was soo happy to help her out and it was raining so that would have been worst for her.


Third of all i helped my mum in the kitchen today by cleaning , cutting and packing some chicken as she's cooking for a feeding-scheme this friday.
b2ap3_thumbnail_2.jpg
Im so glad I was challenged to do this , it really encouraged me to be a better person!i feel so happy and the feelings im sitting with is unexplainable!

The Ponds challenge really made me a better person inside and out.It was a wonderful 7 day journey with ponds.This 7 days would be highly treasured by me from the very 1st day till the last.
 b2ap3_thumbnail_11111.jpg
I feel sad because there wont be anymore challenges to do but i thought to myself that ponds has challenged us to do these stuff so why not put it into our daily routine?! im going to do that!:)

Thanks Ponds for the encouraging journey:)
take care b-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l people
Lots of love
Nazmeera 
ex oh! ex oh!

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...