Tuesday 25 February 2014

Ponds 7 day challenge day #6!i met a video director and producer!

Ponds 7 day challenge day #6!i met a video director and producer!
Hi Ladies!

Its day 6 of the ponds challenge! 1 more challenge to go!!This challenge kind of brought me outside the shell, i was situated in for soo long!We were challenged to meet someone new .You know kind of much grow your confidence!:)

This wasn't much of a new thing for me as in school you meet new people every day! whether it be teachers, students and even guests! . Today i wanted to actually grow some friendship with someone rather than being a Hi and bye friend!.

So in response to today's challenge i met a professional video director through a mutual friend. It was her uncle! As most of you guys might or might not know, video/movie making is my passion! so to meet up with this guy was a huge thing for me!. He shared with me his top video editing apps and also gave me some hints and tips.He also seen my mini-movie and told me i have alot of potential and i should go ahead and head for my passion .That really motivated me to continue doing what i do best and love- movie making!.Unfortunatly i do not have a camera nor a proper computer so i cant go any further right now.


But all thanks to ponds , if it wasn't for them this day would have never come! They made me soo ambitious! 

take care b-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l people
Lots of love
Nazmeera
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...