Saturday 22 February 2014

Ponds 7 day challenge day #3!

Ponds 7 day challenge day #3!
Hi Ladies!

wow todays challenge was amazing!!


it was like Ponds already knew what i was in need for!. I was off from school today, Grade 10 is killers! x_x. Anyways i spent this day to de-stress and relax . Kind of cooled down my mind and i put all my worries and homework aside.

I started off by giving myself a relaxing foot massage then i followed up by having a bath &applying a facial mask and just pretty much relax and ease my mind.

(yes in blog imagine my mask was dried and i looked too weird but honestly ive gained soo much courage to post pictures of myself , not caring on how i look all thanks to Ponds!)

I was and still am loving this day .Ponds , you know me too well!
Joining this challenge was an opportunity never to be missed!

take care b-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l people
Lots of Love 
Nazmeera

ex oh! ex oh!

stay tuned for tomorrows post:)


 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...