Friday 20 February 2015

Beautiful Earth Body Care Review

Hello Beauties!


Thanks to my school internet I have yet again another review to share with you all!


The brand I shall be talking about today is Beautiful Earth. When I got to know that they are certified natural products and are paraben & SLS free I immediately fell in love with the brand. What's more spectacular then using products knowing its good for you and good for the earth ?Nothing!


Beautiful Earth has a wide array of products ranging from skincare to babycare!.I was lucky enough to get sent 4 products to review for you all namely :


BE Hand and Body Wash -R71.00


BE Hand and Body Lotion -R62.00


BE Hand Cream -R57.00



BE Invigorate Bath Salt -R47.00









BE Hand and Body Wash
Let's start of by saying the scent of this is scrumptious!. It allows a kick-me start to my day and is extremely refreshing. The lather is pretty good and leaves a light scent on my body. I love the packaging of this as it prevents waste .






BE Hand and Body Lotion
Just like the Body Wash the lotion also has a refreshing scent. Its super moisturizing and  the consistency is perfect. I hate lotions that will take so long to absorb into your skin.




BE Hand Cream
This is by far my handbag's best friend . I can't go anywhere without it!. The lavender scent leaves me feeling as if im on cloud 9 . Normal hand lotions tends to be a it too greasy for me but that is not the case in this product. Marvelous I say!




BE Invigorate Bath Salt
The bath salt from this brand , not only is so affordable  but it works splendid indeed. The scent is quite strong but I don't mind that because my entire room will have a extraordinary scent . The salt helps to ease my muscles and leave me and my mind calm . This is certainly one product I wouldn't mind repurchasing.


Overall im extremely impressed with the brand and I highly recommend you all to check them out here.


I enjoyed being pampered , naturally!
watch my video review below!


BeautyDivaNaz
xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...