Tuesday 7 October 2014

The Body Shop Huge Sale + small haul!


 


Hello beauties!


I have exciting news which I really have to share with you all! The Body Shop is having a massive sale . There are many products marked down by 60%  and they have items for buy one and get one half price off!.


Clearance Sale 60%








I went to clicks and I don't have the body shop in the area where I live . I was so amazed to see what bargains they had! I bought two items from the sale which im so glad I did , it was worth every penny!
I purchased :
* The Body Shop shower gel in Passion Fruit - R30 original Price - R90 (Saved R60!). This smells soo amazing and have a wonderful scent  let me know if you would want to see a review on it :)
* The Body Shop Born Lippy  Lip Balm set of 3 - R35 im not too sure of the original price of the set but I do know that each lip balm is about R40 so you basically saving R85! The flavours include : Strawberry , Raspberry & PassionBerry


as an extra I purchased the Essence Kajal in 04 White but it wasn't on special I paid R18.95



Have you visited the sale ? Let me know what bargains you picked up in the comments below! :)

Much Love , hugs and kisses!

BeautyDivaNaz

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...