Friday 22 August 2014

Lip-Care Routine!

Ola Amigos!

how have you lovies been? I've certainly been doing just great :) Reason why ? well that's because recently I have been taking an Acne pill fairly known as Acnetane which is a dupe for Roaccutane . Now many of you know that the main symptom of this drug is dry lips. My lips has seriously become sooo dry and chapped recently it was so unrealistic and so I started using 2 products which honestly healed my lips . You would never say im on Acnetane!

The two products which I use is none other than the lush lipscrub in Bubblegum and Blistex Lip Medex as a moisturizer .





 Exfoliating those dead skin away is highly recommend! If you don't have a lipscrub , have no fear Nazmeera's here ! :D you can make your very own DIY lip scrub :)


Here is the little recipe I used  before I bought the lush one.

x1 TableSpoon of sugar
x1 Teaspoon of Olive Oil

Mix the two up and get exfoliating! :) or another alternative is use a tooth brush and brush your lips

Any of the above would provide you with softer , much more kissable lips.

I have many other lip balms which I like but honestly Blistex Lip Medex is the best! it immediately provides a cooling effect on my lips ( which I sooo love #bonus!) and I feel as if it provides instantly relief .

So every night before I hit the hay and every morning I exfoliate my lips and apply the blistex lip balm. Throughout the day I would alternate between carmex , labello and babylips .


What is your current lip-care routine?What is your favourite lip healer product? I would love to hear your say! :D



until next time..

xxx



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...